1. You need to scale beyond your available marketing headcount limitations.
2. You want proven processes to continue and outlive the duration that skilled marketers would stay in your
3. You want your marketing headcount to do work that you pay them for - creativity, critical thinking
4. You want to make prospect onboarding to your business to be as seamless and immediate as possible, without the need for manual human input every time.
5. You want to coordinate multi-channel campaigns in one place so that marketers have one source of truth from which to make decisions.
Marketing Automation tools come in many shapes and
across different organisations and industries. We’re here to find the perfect one that
Marketing automation is all about finding the right channels to address your prospects’ needs, and simplifying the entire process with the use of software platforms and technologies. Take your marketing game to the next level through effective segmentation and list-building activities. Once you’re able to clearly classify potential customers according to their specific traits and preferences, as well as their lead threshold, then you can develop highly personalised content and improve on your lead response time. Check out our Hubspot Inbound Marketing Services.
Not all email marketing
For a marketing campaign to work, you can’t be blasting the same content offers to your contact list. This is why workflows are needed—they help you determine where in the buyer’s journey your prospects are, and what information products they need at the moment. By using workflows, you can precisely identify which of your marketing tactics trigger a specific action or behaviour from your prospects, and how you can engage them down the line. Our team is proficient in Hubspot, Eloqua and Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
Predictive lead scoring becomes possible through the very nature of marketing automation. As marketing automation means you’re collecting information about your customers and business prospects, this then means that you’re also able to spot patterns and trends with regards to how and when your customers act. This could empower you to know when your customers buy, and what triggers the purchase, for example. This then becomes a very powerful tool for your business to then automatically be able to predict and therefore project results, accurately - before they even happen!
With marketing automation, there are opportunities to automate specific functions or day-to-day affairs to offload your marketing team’s focus into the things that matter.
1. Score your leads right.
We do this based on
2. Optimise your marketing efforts with marketing automation.
We build the right workflows based on the right behaviours, to understand who’s in your database, their interests, and behaviours - and then use it.
3. Stop wasting time on menial, repeatable tasks.
By freeing up time with marketing automation, you can now focus on tasks that require thinking, your skills and your experiences - effectively empowering yourself to work better.
“Construct Digital integrates the inbound methodology into every aspect of their business.
Since Day One as a HubSpot Partner, their agency has been creating valuable, seamless
interactions for their leads, prospects, and customers.”